Friday, September 18, 2015

Email From Aubrey Citizen

Here is a very kind email from an Aubrey, TX citizen, with their permission, I am posting here-

I'm not sure how many are in these emails, and you are free to share this with them. I did show up to the meeting last night.  And I was less than impressed with my hometown city council. I was however highly impressed with you Mr Tillman. I sat there for 2 hours and 2 things struck me like a 2x4 upside the head. One was how you were the only nay vote on 90% of things. I don't remember every single item, and I'm not praising you just for voting nay.  I'm not sure how to describe what it is I'm trying to say, but I had the feeling, that with all these people that came before you guys, that they were simply just taking advantage of the councils ignorance.  I felt like the council was nothing more than a ceremonial head nod to whatever interest those people had. You were the only one to actually ask questions. The rest of the council were like zombies just saying yes to everything.  I'd much rather a councilman vote no than yes, if they don't know what their voting for.

The first 15 minutes of the meeting, I smelled agenda 21 all over the place. It truly saddened me. I texted a friend that I sensed it, but I may have been being overly sensitive. Then the key terms started being dropped. My friend mentioned in should expose it, but in was in now way going to do that at this meeting. Then the lady spoke up and had her material.  That lady was dead on 100% correct in what she was saying.  Those companies that are putting that stiff together are there to infiltrate towns, just like she said. I won't dive off into that too much, but that lady was right. It's scary stuff, and this could be innocent, but it felt creepy to me 

I was very pleased with the job you did. In today's America, of a representative government(supposed to be) at the level closest to me, at the local level of my small town, for the first time in many years, I actually felt represented.  For that I thank you. 

I am going to be in attendance at more meetings. I have a lot to learn, and that's my intention, to learn. You have my full support.

The corruption of government in this country is so pervasive, that even in our little small town, they don't realize it had happened to them.  Washington politics has behaved in such a way for so long (rather we have allowed them to)that it is the normal way of practicing politics even down to the smallest level.

I will spread the word more and more. I have been in this town my whole life, and I have quite the reputation among the natives here.  I will be using that to hopefully get them more involved.

Thank you for your sole stands last night, I know it isn't easy to stand alone the way you did.  Just know you got at least one behind you right here.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a link to an article that was in the Denton Record Chronicle last year. It should be a wake up call for all residents in Aubrey, Little Elm, Flower Mound, Celina, and Oak Point that have developments with Centurion American. Buyer Beware!!

    http://www.dentonrc.com/local-news/local-news-headlines/20150725-project-boosted-by-special-district-funds-behind-schedule-in-flower-mound.ece

    ReplyDelete